Reconstructionist Radio Podcast Network presents a new episode every Saturday of “No Neutrality” where we have a roundtable of contributors pushing the antithesis in every area of life. From apologetics, to government, to homeschooling, to being a wife/mother, husband/father, single, widow, employer, employee. You will hear commentary, essays, lectures, and practical steps on how to bring forth the Christian worldview to all of life. This is a production of Reconstructionist Radio.
#7: The Sin of Abortion
The fallout from the recent Supreme Court leak regarding the future, albeit soon over-ruling of Roe V. Wade continues to rage on like an inferno as America is forced to deal with the sin of abortion—what do we make of this? The left is still melting down and protesting out front of the homes of SCOTUS justices; pro-lifers are vaingloriously taking credit; but we abolitionists have much more to say.
- Louisiana House Bill 813 is at the center of controversy because for the first time in history, a bill of total abolition of abortion has made it out of committee. We’ll talk more about this.
- Plus, last week the White House hosted their Correspondents’ Dinner and per usual the jokes were out in force. One of them, however, wasn’t so funny.
- And finally, while this isn’t a national news headline, it is important: Abolish Abortion Virginia is hosting a conference here in Fauquier County, Northern Virginia. And you should come.
5: Covenant Theology, Errors of Dispensationalism, and the Binding of Satan
Episode 5 is upon us, and we are excited to share it with you! Our team had some great things to say about Covenant Theology, the Errors of Dispensationalism, and the Binding of Satan (Colin takes Warfield’s view on this, and gave us a lot to think about).
Here’s what we talked about this week:
- Covenant Theology 101
- The Errors of Dispensationalism (#DatDispy)
- The Binding of Satan
- Referenced links and reco’s
- The Christ of the Covenants– O. Palmer Robertson
- Charles Hodge’s Systematic Theology specifically the section on the Covenant of Redemption)
- A. Hodge’sCommentary on the Westminster Confession
- Ligon Duncan’s (FREE) courses onCovenant Theology in iTunes U
- Journal of Christian Reconstruction vol. 15: Symposium on Eschatology– Chapter titled “Reconstructing Postmillennialism“
- Loraine Boettner’s 1984 revision of his bookThe Millennium
- Charles Spurgeon’s sermon “Satan Among the Saints“
- Mark Dever’s “Nine Marks of a Healthy Church“
- Gary Demar’s “Last Days Madness“
#6: The Problem of Free Speech
Free Speech: what is it and why is it free? With Elon Musk’s $44 Billion purchase of Twitter, the question of what constitutes free speech is now a national conversation. Or at the very least, it’s a national yelling match. But how does Scripture view the relationship between freedom and speech?
- The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas stated last week that DHS is creating a “Disinformation Governance Board” to combat misinformation head of the 2022 midterms. Is this a good idea or a bad idea?
- Plus, a new study from Great Britain discovered microplastic particles in the lung tissue of 11 out of 13 patients who were undergoing surgery. Are we ready to have a frank discussion about the dangers of prolonged mask-wearing, yet?
- And, a leaker at the U.S. Supreme Court has informed us that SCOTUS has the majority vote to overturn Roe V. Wade. Pro-lifers are exuberant, leftists like Senator Elizabeth Warren are losing their minds. We’ll discuss.