God has created women in His image to build his Kingdom and to have dominion. This podcast calls Christian women to step up to this responsibility, while encouraging men to fight shoulder to shoulder with us, bringing in all of God’s word to bear on every area of life.
Sadly, an area in which the church is still plagued with pagan thinking has to do with the role and capabilities of women as image-bearers and dominion-takers, and yet the Bible describes godly women as “terrible as an army with banners.”
This is not a “Christian Women’s podcast” that limits itself to the key “female” passages like Proverbs 31 and Titus 2, or homemaking tips. We will be applying ALL of scripture to all of life from the perspective of kingdom women.
The Monstrous Regiment features a roundtable of dominion women, from single women to grandmothers, seeking to honor Jesus Christ in applying God’s word fearlessly and faithfully in all callings and seasons of life, both inside and out of the home.
#6: The Problem of Free Speech
Free Speech: what is it and why is it free? With Elon Musk’s $44 Billion purchase of Twitter, the question of what constitutes free speech is now a national conversation. Or at the very least, it’s a national yelling match. But how does Scripture view the relationship between freedom and speech?
- The Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas stated last week that DHS is creating a “Disinformation Governance Board” to combat misinformation head of the 2022 midterms. Is this a good idea or a bad idea?
- Plus, a new study from Great Britain discovered microplastic particles in the lung tissue of 11 out of 13 patients who were undergoing surgery. Are we ready to have a frank discussion about the dangers of prolonged mask-wearing, yet?
- And, a leaker at the U.S. Supreme Court has informed us that SCOTUS has the majority vote to overturn Roe V. Wade. Pro-lifers are exuberant, leftists like Senator Elizabeth Warren are losing their minds. We’ll discuss.
The War Room is a production of Reconstructionist Radio. Hosted by Bill Evans and Jason Sanchez, this is not your average Christian podcast. Here you’ll find interviews with seasoned, veteran kingdom-builders who have not only talked the talk but walked the walk in various areas of life. Learn about their ministries as we discuss and consider practical approaches to overcoming the myriad of obstacles confronting believers in Post America Christianity.
Tyrants Are Not Ministers of God (Interview with Robert E. Fugate)
Join us for a special episode with our host, Pastor Jason Garwood, as he interviews Dr. Robert Fugate regarding his book Tyrants Are Not Ministers of God: What the Bible Teaches about Civil Disobedience, Romans 13, and Quarantine.
Reconstructionist Radio Podcast Network presents a new episode every Saturday of “No Neutrality” where we have a roundtable of contributors pushing the antithesis in every area of life. From apologetics, to government, to homeschooling, to being a wife/mother, husband/father, single, widow, employer, employee. You will hear commentary, essays, lectures, and practical steps on how to bring forth the Christian worldview to all of life. This is a production of Reconstructionist Radio.
#5: The Idols of Our Day
Idolatry — that treasonous rebellion that plagues unregenerate man and his culture-making efforts — is pernicious and ubiquitous. We’ll consider the doctrine of idolatry and take a look at the various idols plaguing us today, including the biggest one that continues to throw its ugly weight around.
- U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle stated in Tampa, Florida that the CDC has failed to adequately explain its reasons for the mandating of masks on public transportation and airplanes, and ruled against the mandate. The fallout has been interesting.
- The South China Morning Post reports that Shanghai’s most recent lockdown efforts is sucking the life out of everyone — but who could have possibly predicted that? We’ll discuss.
- Elon Musk, who has been the center of controversy lately with his attempted personal acquisition of Twitter, is back in the news for his comments related to Netflix and wokeness. We’ll take a look at what offensive thing he said this time.