21: Samuel’s Ghost, Shemitah Blood Moons, and Persecution
This week we start off talking about the false prophet John Hagee and the blood moons, the shemitah, and even necromancy regarding Samuel’s ghost. After that we set John loose to preach on persecution from Acts. It’s a great summary to the topic after discussing it a couple weeks ago.
The Easy Chair with R.J. Rushdoony is an audio series of colloquies, casual conversations, and roundtables presented by Chalcedon Foundation. Various topics are discussed solo by Rousas John Rushdoony and with guests, covering all areas of life and culture. Looking at life from a theonomic, Christian Reconstructionist perspective, we properly apply God’s word to our lives. These episodes were originally recorded in the 1980’s-1990’s.
20: Paul Barth, Presbyterian Memes, & Covenanters
We had a great time chatting with Paul Barth, the creative mind behind Presbyterian Memes. We heard about his process for creating memes, his transition out of the military, and all about being a Covenanter. You will want to hear this one!
- Our Top 5 Favorite Presbyterian Memes
- 1650 Psalter: Psalms of David in Meter
- The Shaking and Translating of Heaven and Earth (John Owen, Complete Works, Sermon V)
- 7 Differences Between Covenanters and Reconstructionists
- Judicial Law: General vs. Particular Equity
- What is National Covenanting?
- Confessional Two Kingdoms
- History of the Work of Redemption Jonathan Edwards
- The Law of Nature and the Civil Enforcement of the First Table
- Lex Propria — Proper Law | Lex Propria, Part 2
- Reformed Theonomy Reading List