20: Paul Barth, Presbyterian Memes, & Covenanters
Adam Moore, John Howell, Dustin Ranem, Colin Pearson
We had a great time chatting with Paul Barth, the creative mind behind Presbyterian Memes. We heard about his process for creating memes, his transition out of the military, and all about being a Covenanter. You will want to hear this one!
- Our Top 5 Favorite Presbyterian Memes
- 1650 Psalter: Psalms of David in Meter
- The Shaking and Translating of Heaven and Earth (John Owen, Complete Works, Sermon V)
- 7 Differences Between Covenanters and Reconstructionists
- Judicial Law: General vs. Particular Equity
- What is National Covenanting?
- Confessional Two Kingdoms
- History of the Work of Redemption Jonathan Edwards
- The Law of Nature and the Civil Enforcement of the First Table
- Lex Propria — Proper Law | Lex Propria, Part 2
- Reformed Theonomy Reading List