The Easy Chair with R.J. Rushdoony is an audio series of colloquies, casual conversations, and roundtables presented by Chalcedon Foundation. Various topics are discussed solo by Rousas John Rushdoony and with guests, covering all areas of life and culture. Looking at life from a theonomic, Christian Reconstructionist perspective, we properly apply God’s word to our lives. These episodes were originally recorded in the 1980’s-1990’s.
The Cost of Following Jesus
Do you really understand what it means to follow Christ? Do you understand what it will cost? In this episode we address these questions and more!
025: How Do I Know If I Am a Good Citizen?
Charles Roberts and Andrea Schwartz discuss what it means to be a “good citizen” in Episode #25 of the Out of the Question Podcast.
20: Paul Barth, Presbyterian Memes, & Covenanters
We had a great time chatting with Paul Barth, the creative mind behind Presbyterian Memes. We heard about his process for creating memes, his transition out of the military, and all about being a Covenanter. You will want to hear this one!
- Our Top 5 Favorite Presbyterian Memes
- 1650 Psalter: Psalms of David in Meter
- The Shaking and Translating of Heaven and Earth (John Owen, Complete Works, Sermon V)
- 7 Differences Between Covenanters and Reconstructionists
- Judicial Law: General vs. Particular Equity
- What is National Covenanting?
- Confessional Two Kingdoms
- History of the Work of Redemption Jonathan Edwards
- The Law of Nature and the Civil Enforcement of the First Table
- Lex Propria — Proper Law | Lex Propria, Part 2
- Reformed Theonomy Reading List
Dr. Joel McDurmon
An Evening with Joel McDurmon. Bill & Joel talk about Theonomy and the Westminster Confession of Faith, general vs particular equity, popular strawmen, the use of label vs. doing the work of reconstruction, Joel’s response to critics, the importance of definitions, and theological Pharisees.