7: Presuppositional Apologetics with Sye Ten Bruggencate
Episode 7 was so fun to record! We were able to chat with Sye Ten Bruggencate about presuppositional apologetics, and hear about the heart behind this great man. Listen and enjoy folks!
Here are some recommended links from our conversation:
- Tony Miano’s YouTube channel
- Debating Dillahunty Documentary
- How to Answer the Fool Documentary
- Greg Bahnsen vs. Gordon Stein Debate (The Great Debate)
- Gregg Strawbridge’s Wordmp3.com
- “Defense of the Faith” by Cornelius Van Til
Episode 7’s Tweet This moment:
The War Room is a production of Reconstructionist Radio. Hosted by Bill Evans and Jason Sanchez, this is not your average Christian podcast. Here you’ll find interviews with seasoned, veteran kingdom-builders who have not only talked the talk but walked the walk in various areas of life. Learn about their ministries as we discuss and consider practical approaches to overcoming the myriad of obstacles confronting believers in Post America Christianity.
Faith & Medicine?
Join us for a special episode featuring our host, Jason Garwood, and his talk from the Faith & Medicine Conference in Atlanta, GA titled, Health for All of Life: Bridging the Gap Between Spiritual and Medical Health.
6: Warfield’s Postmillennialism with Martin Selbrede
Episode 6 is finished and ready to be consumed by your eager ears! This week we had the privilege of interviewing Martin Selbrede, VP of Chalcedon, and we talked quite extensively on Warfield’s view of the binding of Satan. Hope you enjoy!
Here’s what we talked about this week:
- What is Postmillennialism? (hint: Eschatological Universalism)
- Satan being Bound and the Millennium
- 666 in the Bible
- Idealism over Preterism and Historicism
- The Parable of tares and wheat
- Referenced links and reco’s
- Chalcedon.edu (free books, research, magazines)
- Journal of Christian Reconstruction vol. 15: Symposium on Eschatology– Chapter titled “Reconstructing Postmillennialism“
- “Perpetual Kindergarten” by Martin Selbrede (PDF: pages 14-19)
- “The Christ of the Covenants” by O. Palmer Robertson
- Loraine Boettner’s 1984 revision of his book “The Millennium” (here’s the specific chapter on Warfield’s view)
- “Christology of the Old Testament” by Hengstenberg