#5: The Idols of Our Day
Idolatry — that treasonous rebellion that plagues unregenerate man and his culture-making efforts — is pernicious and ubiquitous. We’ll consider the doctrine of idolatry and take a look at the various idols plaguing us today, including the biggest one that continues to throw its ugly weight around.
- U.S. District Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle stated in Tampa, Florida that the CDC has failed to adequately explain its reasons for the mandating of masks on public transportation and airplanes, and ruled against the mandate. The fallout has been interesting.
- The South China Morning Post reports that Shanghai’s most recent lockdown efforts is sucking the life out of everyone — but who could have possibly predicted that? We’ll discuss.
- Elon Musk, who has been the center of controversy lately with his attempted personal acquisition of Twitter, is back in the news for his comments related to Netflix and wokeness. We’ll take a look at what offensive thing he said this time.
4: Practical Postmil with Bojidar Marinov
Episode 4 of DatPostmil Podcast is here a bit late due to some issues with our feed, however what we have for you this week is an interview with an extra special guest! We were honored to chat with Bojidar Marinov before we even started this podcast. We reached out to him and he agreed to discuss Postmillennialism and missions before we had anything set up; and we’re thankful for him taking a chance on us 😉
We’re excited for you to hear what this man had to say:
- Beard Banter
- Our role in America Now
- Dispensationalism and Israel
- Fear of Islam
- Persecution: Where is Communism?
- Referenced links
Episode 4’s Tweet This moment: